relentless rantings require resonance

A lot of whining and complaining. Some very interesting points. Ridiculous amounts of gushing about my son. Yup, that about sums it up.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Downhill

So my writing has seriously gone downhill. I used to write a lot. Granted, it was a lot of crap a lot of the time, but at least I was putting pen to paper. This year I actually made a New Year's Resolution. I vowed to myself that I would start to keep a handwritten journal/diary. I didn't. I had a lot of stuff that I wanted to write about too. A lot of stuff happened at the beginning of the year that was exciting and diary worthy, but nope. Couldn't bring myself to do it.

I miss the days when I was an undergrad and I would sit outside and write about...well, whatever I wanted to. I was especially creative when I was taking a creative writing course there. I produced some really great stuff then. Now - Nothing. And it sucks. But I guess that it is just one more thing to add to my, "I used to be/do this..." list. I have a lot of those now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home