relentless rantings require resonance

A lot of whining and complaining. Some very interesting points. Ridiculous amounts of gushing about my son. Yup, that about sums it up.

Friday, March 07, 2008

1 Band - 1 Week

I recently graduated law school (among other things). While I was trudging through the drudgery for three years I stopped doing the things that I liked. One of those things was listening to music. I used to listen to music all the time. I’d listen to it while I was getting ready, while I was reading, while I was studying,...you get the idea. Well I had stopped. If my husband was listening to music, then I would listen. That was pretty much the extent of it. My husband has quite the collection of music, including many bands that I requested he get for me. I haven’t listened to anything new in so long.

So, now that I have finished with the bar exam and my baby is old enough to let me do a few things for myself, I’ve decided that I am going to start listening to music again. In order to reintroduce myself to the music world, I’ve decided to listen to a new band every week. For one week I’ll listen to one band. It’s that simple. If I like the band, great. If I don’t, then I’ll know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home