relentless rantings require resonance

A lot of whining and complaining. Some very interesting points. Ridiculous amounts of gushing about my son. Yup, that about sums it up.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The List

Ok, so here is the list that I am going to start with (in alphabetical order):

Alkaline Trio
Amy Winehouse
The Bouncing Souls
Chris Cornell
Concrete Blonde
Dropkick Murphys
Feist
HorrorPops
KT Tunstall
OneRepublic
The Pretenders
Siouxsie & The Banshees
Soul Coughing
Soundgarden
Tegan & Sara
Tilt

Some of these bands are new to me and some I just want to reaquaint myself with. I am open for suggestions, so if there is a band out there that you are in love with, let me know, I’ll add it to the list. My goal here is to make music an important part of my life again. It used to be, and I have forgotten just what it means to me.

Let it begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home