relentless rantings require resonance

A lot of whining and complaining. Some very interesting points. Ridiculous amounts of gushing about my son. Yup, that about sums it up.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Locks of Love

“Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children under age 18 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis.”

Locks of Love

I have wanted to donate my hair to Locks of Love for quite a while now. Every time that it is long enough to donate, I’m told that they can’t take it because it is color treated. Not this time. I am determined to grow out my hair, and then, when I inevitably get sick of it (usually this happens well before it’s grown to a considerable length) then I will cut it all off and donatee it. That’s the plan at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home